Apples are amazing – you can do so many things and they are just plain delicious. I’ve been buying multiple bags of organic gala apples each week. The kids have fallen in love with the organic apple cider/juice I’ve been making and then I use the pulp to make my Apple Blueberry Pumpkin Loaf.
Looks like Cinnabon right? Well maybe not but it sure is delicious! How do you make it?
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut 2 Gala apples into 4-6 large pieces each
- Place in a brownie pan and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Bake for 20 minutes or until they are a little soft
- Take some of the apple cider/juice from the fridge and drizzle 4 tablespoons over your bowl of apples
- Toss around in the juice and ENJOY!
It’s the perfect after dinner treat and it’s guilt free! It’s just apples – NO added SUGAR!